Confession.



I'm not perfect, none of us are. That's why i've never once claimed to be. I don't have a boyfriend. I don't have enemy. I don't have any problem with my friends. But I have a lovely family, great friends and my cool cyber friends. I very grateful. But I hate people who always want to be a perfect one than others. "No one is perfect, that's why pencils have erasers". Note that! You don't have to be like that because no one would love you for being perfect and it's like no one hates you for being imperfect. That's make you immatured. Truly! So you have to change yourself, don't make other people hate you. I don't mention anyone in this post. Please don't bashed me! Sometimes I wish other people can feel the way I feel right now. Now, I feel free and I want to cherish every single day with my dearest family and friends.


"Cukuplah dengan apa yang Allah dah lahirkan kita semua dengan sempurna akal dan anggota
badan. Tak perlulah lebih dari itu."
                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                               


                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment